KOYO 6306 Bearing
ISB bearings are necessary when in a given machine or system, one structural part needs to rotate in the opposite direction to another along a fixed axis, whilst guaranteeing the axial and radial link between the two parts.
The term "bearing" is derived from the verb "to bear"; a bearing being a machine element that allows one part to bear (i.e., to support) another. The simplest bearings are bearing surfaces, cut or formed into a part, with varying degrees of control over the form, size, roughness and location of the surface. Other bearings are separate devices installed into a machine or machine part. The most sophisticated bearings for the most demanding applications are very precise devices; their manufacture requires some of the highest standards of current technology.
- ISB GAC 75 CP plain bearings
- 0.02 KGS
- 1180 mm x 1540 mm x 272 mm ISB 239/1180 K spherical roller bearings
- Two Rubber Seals
- In Stock
- 80 mm x 120 mm x 55 mm ISB SI 80 ES 2RS plain bearings
- 200 mm x 260 mm x 25 mm ISB CRB 20025 thrust roller bearings
- Open Type
- In Stock
- 6 mm x 18 mm x 9 mm ISB GE 06 BBH self aligning ball bearings
- 970,000 N
- ISB TSF 20 RB spherical roller bearings